06 June 2010

the label project: test I

I've begun my project with two wines. One a light Pinot Grigio the other a simple Merlot. I bought the former for the label and my friend brought over the Merlot. I thought it would be a good time to experiment since one had a simple label and the other a gorgeous one.

wine name: Kris
wine type: Pinot Grigio
vintage: 2008
region: Italy
price: $14.99
good value: Yes
drink again: Can't Wait
after careful consideration the overall rating: 4.1/5
side note: each label was designed by contemporary Italian artist Riccardo Schweizer.

wine type: Merlot
vintage: 2008
producer: Charles Shaw
region: California
good value: Yes
drink again: Maybe
after careful consideration the overall rating: 3.2/5

In the first battle of label design I'm happy to say the one with the beautiful label wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment