02 June 2010

21. find a project to do


I FOUND A PROJECT! Well more like I developed a project. I was in Whole Foods last night and walked past the wine section and had to stop. There was this beautiful label for a red wine that I wish I would have bought. I tend to buy wines because of their label and usually they are good wines. I think wines that have lame labels take themselves too seriously. It's wine, have some fun with it. With that said I am going to partake in a little project/experiment where I buy wines because of their label and then rate them. At the end of this experiment we'll see if you can really buy wines because of their labels.

By the way… the first wine pictures: not so good. The one above is one of my favorite white wines of all time. And the label is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment