14 July 2010

24. Find a job

I have spent the past two years trying to get my ducks in a row. I moved to Milwaukee for a job to only have it fall through, I lived with my mom for a year and a half, I've been rejected by 7 grad schools, have had major roller coaster rides the past 3 months and never thought I would get things put together.

But now I have finally found a job! It's only a 6 week internship right now but it has promise. And it's with Rishi Tea right here in Milwaukee. I will be working under the Art Director doing graphic design work and the most exciting part is recreating the trade booth! I absolutely love the company and everything they stand for, it's so rare to work for an actual good company. I can't wait to get started.

Good job duckies getting yourselves all in a row. Now just stay there!

No comments:

Post a Comment